| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A is for Apple!

This is one of Lily's pages, it's the Apple picking page!

I'm still not entirely sure how i'm going to fasten the apples onto the tree, I think i'm going to try snaps, but not sure if it'll work!

Either way, she can pick the apples and put them inside the basket!

It's not totally finished, but you get the jist!

No comments:

Post a Comment