| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Special Delivery!

I'm really thrilled with these pages.... they're the 'mailbox pages', and both Hayden and Dawson will be getting this one.

No real 'fastener' with this one, but I love how it's so special. The door of the mailbox opens to reveal 2 pieces of mail for each boy! With special letters from Mommy&Daddy/Auntie!

Looooove it!


The "letters" are made of 2 layers of white felt with a piece of thin cardboard between to make them more sturdy. I then bought some adhesive fabric that is meant for InkJet printers, and printed the envelope fronts/letters. For some reason the envelopes look 'dirty' in the pics, but they're really not in real life! (??)

... and the backs of the envelopes, just for fun. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment