| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's paper dolls... felt style!

This is Lily's 'dress-up' page, sort of like paper dolls.

It's not 100% finished, i'm waiting for my letters to arrive (I decided to order some from Etsy rather than cutting my own, too time consuming and I don't have a cricut to make it easier/nicer!) so these pages will say "Lily's Closet" on them.

I made a miniature braiding girl, and cut several outfits for the doll. These won't actually fasten to the doll, but will just sit on top and can be mixed and matched.

There's a skirt, jeans, long sleeved shirt, tank top, bra & panties, swimsuit, and pyjamas!

Too cute!

She's still missing a face, and I have to put the 'doorknobs' on the closet doors, which will help keep all the clothes tucked inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment