| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.....

This is another of Lily's pages (can you tell i'm having WAY more fun making the 'pretty' ones? heehee)

It's more of a fun pretty page than a task one. This page will allow her to 'collect' the seashells and place them in the basket. The seashells are actually buttons, and will be hooked onto male-ended bra fasteners. (make sense?)

I haven't actually done the hooks yet, still have to find the right size, but here's the page so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment