| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

So much got done today!!

So I finished cutting all the parts to the Noah's Ark pages, cut all the pieces for all three babies shape matching page, AND got *most* of Lily's braiding page done! I'm too lazy to take a pic of the Noah's Ark page, so you'll have to wait til later!!

Here are pics of the braiding page, and one of the shape matching pages!

Woot! Go me!

The shape matching page will be a velcro task, and the removable shapes will be matched to the shape attached to the background.

This is Lily's braiding page. I'm still not finished, obviously. I have to give the little girl a face, and attach ribbons to the bottom of the hair, so that when the hair is braided, they can be tied in bows!

1 comment: