| The Project |

I decided that for the babies 1st Birthdays (My son, my niece, and my nephew), I'd create them each a "Busy Book". It's going to be sort of an activity book, where they have to undo buttons, zip zippers, snap snaps, use magnets, and a bunch of other fun activities. It will help them learn to match shapes, colors, and numbers. Each book will be slightly different, a more girly spin for my niece, Lily. A more boyish spin for my son Hayden, and my nephew Dawson.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Noah's Ark - Done and Done!

Well... sort of. I finished one of the Noah's Ark pages tonight. All 3 babies will be getting this page.

This was possibly the most time consuming page, as I had to make each individual tiny animal.

My hubby said to me "But on Noah's Ark there were TWO of every animal!"

Psshhhttt.... No thank you. This ark only has 5 animals, none of whom can procreate and that, is that. Tough titty because I think I spent 5+hours on the animals alone. lol The babies will have to learn to pretend to see double.


Noah's Ark - empty:


The animals!


The Animals just tucked inside!


The animals actually stored inside the pouch!

Please take note of my raindrops. These took me forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment